Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


I am so excited to find more inspiring blogs through this party! I have never heard of this before, but I am relatively new to the blogging world. I learn something new every week from visiting other blogs. I am inspired by the creativity of others!


A little about me: 


I'm Heather and this is my husband, Ben, of 11 long happy years. We love to travel, but have slowed down since becoming parents. We have two wonderful children- Max (7 yrs.) and Annie (6 yrs.. Both of our children have special needs, and I work in the field of Special Education. My life is full of laughter, joy, tears, and struggles. I work very hard to make sure I have a lot more laughter than tears.


We became a family through adoption in the CPS foster care system. We have parented 6 different children through this journey. My hat is off to anyone that can live a life of fostering children for a long period of time. It is heartbreaking!

In addition to traveling, I enjoy photography, cooking, being crafty, and hanging out with my friends and family. I created my blog to join in photography challenges and have started sharing more and more as I learn from others. SO, this baby blog is growing each week. 

Hope you enjoy reading my growing blog, and I can't wait to find more blogs to "Follow". Feel free to become a follower of "Oh, the Places You'll Go"

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from UBP 11. Looking forward to reading more of your blog :)

    Kate
    http://www.outbackgang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, we are also an adoptive family internationally from ethiopia, it will be nice to walk with you online the places you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you want to meet my family we are the www.farmerbrains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful children. My hat is off to everyone who fosters children. All children deserve a loving and safe home.
    Enjoy your time at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came by from the UBP and you have a beautiful family! Hope you're enjoying the party:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Dropping by from the party. I always enjoy new blogs to read!!

    Your kids are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you through UBP'11 and I already love your blog so I'm following you! My blog is named after a Dr. Seuss book, too, and that's what jumped out at me from the linky. I'd love for you to visit me at http://theanswersaresimple.blogspot.com
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete