Saturday, January 8, 2011

Storyboard Project

We had so much fun going to the Brahmas hockey game this Friday night as a family. We sat on the first row close to the ice. It was great to be there as the players slammed into the wall and the puck would coming crashing into the plexiglass. If you don't like sports, it's okay. You will be on alert for the entire game. It's the only way to go~

I was a little embarrassed during this game, because it was the first time to take my camera in public. Not only did I have my lovely Nikon 3100, but I had the extended lens (up to 300mm). I looked like I knew what I was doing. However, at this point, it is all a facade. I am really trying to seize the opportunity to find a photo opp. wherever I go. I thought having a trans-racial family got you a lot of looks. You should see what carrying a huge camera and lens around your neck with a trans-racial family will do! Good times!

I found this great free action on CoffeeShop Blog website. This is one of the best websites I have visited. Not only do they have tutorials, but they also have free actions for PhotoShop and PhotoShop Elements. My goal for this weekend was to: 1. take a picture for next week's photo challenge, 2. learn something new, 3. implement something new. So, this is my new exercise for this weekend. Storyboards. Aren't they fun. Click on the link above to find the tutorial and download. I would recommend bookmarking this website. 

I am really enjoying this new hobby! It is really nice to challenge my learning and do something that I enjoy for ME. Not for my profession and not for my children (although that is debatable, and I okay with that). My spirit is renewed! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment