Monday, January 3, 2011

I Heart Faces Challenge- Absolute Best Face Photo of 2010

This week's challenge at I Heart Faces is "Absolute Best Face Photo of 2010"


I have decided to jump into the deep end. Just received PhotoShop Elements and a new Nikon, but decided that I would pick a picture for this challenge before I put my big girl photographer panties on. You have to start somewhere, right? I chose this pic because I think this is truly one of the best face shots I have from all of last year. Annie had her face painted at school, and she was really proud of her art work (on her face) and could not wait until she got home to show her mommy. Hope you enjoy as much as I do~ Heather




6 comments:

  1. wow this is cool! very nice, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so precious! Love that smile! great capture :)

    Paulina
    http://paulinasplechta.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-face-photo-of-2010-i-heart-faces.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow. I just love this photo!

    *Seen in the iheartfaces 'best face photo of 2010' pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this picture is TOO cute for words. I am voting for it : ) Love. Love. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing these comments made my day. This was my first challenge and with close to 900 entries, I never expected to have any votes. Especially since my friends & family didn't even know about this yet :) Thank you for your kind words. This definitely filled my bucket!!!

    ReplyDelete