Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Heart Faces Challenge- Innocent Wonder

This week's challenge is called Innocent Wonder. I chose the picture from our trip to the Fort Worth Stock Show yesterday. For those of you that don't know my son, he is intelligent, cute and charming, but he can also be very challenging. We recently received a diagnosis of Asperger's for him, which is in the autism category. He really struggles connecting with other children and adults, but he LOVES animals! In this picture he is really studying the cows tied up on the outside of the barns. I worked really hard this week to not have a posed picture for this challenge. He did not know I was taking this picture b/c he was so interested in watching the cows. We were so lucky to find an FFA student that allowed him to pet and feed her cow. For me, this represents the innocent wonder of Max.


For more great entries, please check out I Heart Faces.




2 comments: