Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wiping Away the Cobwebs... The Longing in Me by Sheila Walsh

I can't believe that it has been about 2 years since I last posted. What a party that was for my husband! Hahaha. To sum it up, my life has gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs over the past couple of years. However, that is another story and another post. Within this past year, I have been given the opportunity to participate in multiple launch teams for some amazing authors. I have shared my love for their books all over Facebook, Twitter, and in most conversations with my close friends and family. I really wanted to step back into the blog world and share my review and thoughts from these books. It has been such an honor, and it has helped this stay-at-home-mom find some sanity and grace!


This quote right here should be titled "Heather Parker 2015-2016". Do you find yourself being the main one to hold down the fort and get things done? That is me, and I have had a rude awakening call about who really is in control. For some reason I keep needing to have this lesson in life. I hear you God. Got it.

One of my loves about "The Longing in Me" by Sheila Walsh is simply the titles of the chapters. I can't imagine anyone picking up this book and thinking one of the chapters is not calling his/her name.

~The Longing to be Chosen
~The Longing to be Protected
~The Longing for What Used to Be (mmhmmm)
~The Longing for Control (yep...Heather please review again)
~The Longing for Your Rights
~The Longing for That One Thing You Think You Need to Be Happy
~The Longing to Make Everything Right (Heather??)
~The Longing for What Would Glorify God
~The Longing to Share the Grace and Mercy We've Received from God
~The Longing for God Alone



If you are interested in ordering this book, it is now available: at Amazon

In addition to the book, is a Study Guide series: Amazon

For more information, visit: www.thelonginginme.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment