Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cousins' Craft Night

It has been awhile since we have been able to have our Cousins' Craft Night. My sweet cousin gave birth to one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. If you have seen my pictures on my blog, I would be referring to Baby Carter (insert sigh). 

In the past we all did the same project, but this time we all did a project of our own. My cousin had purchased this huge box of corks off Ebay, so there was a really nice variety to choose from to adhere to my wooden letter. I purchased my letter "P" from Hobby Lobby and painted it black before I began. So, this is what I started with (and a hot glue gun):


This project is quick and easy. The most involved part of the project is choosing the corks you want. I started at the bottom and then worked my way up before finishing the decorative part of the letter at the top left. I then hot glued from the bottom of the curve up and around. 




This took approximately one hour. So easy and so fun, and the best part is sitting around and laughing with your cousins during the process. Add to that... going out for dinner and drinks after your finished your project puts the icing on the cake~





No comments:

Post a Comment