Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Heart Faces Challenge- Hugs & Kisses

This is my beautiful daughter, Annie, and her favorite doll, Elizabeth. There are a couple of special things about Elizabeth:
1. Nanny and Boompa gave Annie this doll.
2. She is an American Girl doll, and she is brown like my daughter
3. She lives in the closet in a doll chest most of the year b/c Annie's neurotic mother is trying to keep her hair pretty. She does get to play with her from time to time. And, I have heard the American Girl doll store has a beauty salon. So, I am working through my neuroses...almost. The first step is to admit it, right???


Photo Challenge Submission

This photo was submitted to the I Heart Faces photo challenge www.iheartfaces.com

3 comments:

  1. very cute, she loves her baby doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have miss seeing Annie. What a sweet photo. Dolls are supposed to get all jacked up hair. It is beyer than your daughter getting all jacked up hair. :P

    ReplyDelete