Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lemon Sugar Scrub

I saw this project on The Craft Project site and thought it looked like a great project with the children for their teachers. Each child just made one jar and it took less than 10 minutes to make! Great project~

I made some modifications to the recipe. We used:
1 8oz. canning jar
1 C Sugar
1/4 c. Grapeseed oil *this was recommended at an infant massage training I attended.
Lemon Zest
2 tbsp. lemon juice
Lemon Essential Oil *use as much or little as you want. We also used Lemon Eucalyptus 


Mix  ingredients together~  



For the labels, you can find them free at: Mean Mommy Academy

I think for the next scrub I will try a rosemary mint. Hope you enjoy this simple activity!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your FB post and was just going to ask for the recipe. I spy these as gifts in my near future! Love this! And we have a TON of mint and rosemary growing, so I might need to make that, too. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete